I was tagged by Rambo to say something nice about the last 10 people/dogs to leave a comment on my blog. So here goes.
Starting with the very last person to leave a comment and working my way back we have...
1. Jackson & Patrick - They are new Chihuahua friends of mine who love to pose for the camera. They are really good at it too. Patrick recently ate the pinecones off their Christmas tree and got sick though. Silly boy.
2. Lorenza - Was one of the very first doggies to come to my blog and therefore is one of my oldest and dearest friends. She loves wearing clothes just like I do and has loads of spunk. I could fall in love with her. Too bad she lives such a long way away.
3. Noah - A fellow Aussie friend. Noah and his sisters Tess, Willow & Lucy are one of the biggest friends that I have. They are very happy dogs probably because they have such nice masters who spoil them.
4. Mango - My beautiful white Buddy who has been my friend for as long as I've been blogging. I sometimes call him my white Angel because he looks out for me even from the other side of the world. Mango, you're the best buddy a dog could have!
5. Tony - I found him through Rusty's blog when he was going around the world as Flat Tony. He is a top bloke who is a fellow Tasmanian like my mum so that makes him great. I hope I get to meet his dog Dixie one day. She looks like she could be fun to play chicken with.
6. Rambo - A Chihuahua like myself. He was once lost and then found, also like myself so that makes us kind of like brothers. Rambo was one of my very first friends on blogger also and that is why I think of him as a brother.
7. Huskee & Hershey - Huskee is a very cute, lovable and sweet dog. Hershey can be a bit naughty at times chewing on the furniture but he is still young and hopefully will grow out of it before destroying the whole house.
8. Rusty - The best squirrel chaser there is. If I ever see a squirrel I know just who to call. Rusty is so special to me. He sent me some yummy treats that got quarantined so I was not able to have them but it's the thought that counts. I think you're the best Rusty!
9. Tuffy - Our very own candidate for Presidency 2012 "Go Tuffy!"Tuffy is a fairly new friend of mine. She is also a Chihuahua like myself and I think she's just tops.
10. Pedro - I think of Pedro as a brother also. He was one of my very first friends on here and he looks so much like me that we could be twins.
He has a very loving family and is spoiled as well.
I love my twin Pedro!
If your name was mentioned then that means you're tagged as well unless of course you've already done it.
Till next time
Hugz & Lickz