Sunday, January 11, 2009

Long car ride - By Gizmo

On Saturday I went on an extremely long drive with mum and dad to get 50 bales of grass hay for Boaz. It was a 90 minute drive each way to some place called Ellendale and then it took a long time for mum and dad to load and unload the hay as well.
I slept for most of it but I wanted to tell you all that I am very upset with Boaz who doesn't seem the least bit grateful to us for getting him new hay. In fact he doesn't even seem to like his new hay at all because he got so spoilt on lucerne for a month when mum ran out of grass hay.
This new hay cost my mum alot of money and it also cost me a great chunk out of my schelduled playtime so you'd think he'd show at least some gratitude.
I don't know...Horses!

The only good news is that this new hay is lasting Boaz all day long now because he is not gutsing it all in 1 hour like he does lucerne. That's gotta be better for his digestion.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I'll be by later to check see what you all got up to.

8 comments:

Lorenza said...

Boaz! Boaz!
Maybe it is not tasty but at least he is taking his time to eat it!
I hope today you enjoy a lot of time with your mom Gizmo!

Sunny said...

Hi There!
Can We Be Friends?
Hugs!
Sunny

Life With Dogs said...

Sorry your road trip was not appreciated by Boaz!

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day and Happy Paw Year, Gizmo,

It's nice to know I have such a cute little neighbor.

Thanks for visiting and signing my guest book!

xxx Asta (Melbourne)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

As our Mom tells us when we don't eat our food, when Boaz is hungry enough, he will eat it , like it or not.

Sorry woo had such a long trip - and no play - hope tomorrow is better.

Woos, the OP Pack

Huskee and Hershey said...

Gee.. maybe next time you can ask Boaz to go and buy his own hay so that you can spend time with your mommy!

Amber said...

Hi there Gizmo :) how are you my friend? Aw, hope he appreciate his new hay..

Amber licks!!

Eric S. said...

Good that Boaz has some new hay, and that he's taking his time with it. Sorry you lost out on some play time, but at least you got to spend time with your Mom and Dad.

Hope yet get to make up for that play time soon.