Thursday, February 5, 2009

True Colours Thursday - Orange

I had to look alot harder this week for orange coloured things than I had to last week for pink.

I didn't even realise, until now, that my favourite coat from Petitude is lined with the colour orange.





In the Fish Tank there was an Orange Star









And inside the Fridge was an Orange Carrot






Garfield what are you doing here?Get out this is My House!The nerve of him!
Now that he's gone I'm gonna go eat some yummy Orange lollies.

To see more Orange things. Go to the Host "Blue's Blog" and click on the links from there.
Or if you want to join us in this fun game go let Blue know because next Thursday's colour is "Silver"

9 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Gizmo, that was a great presentation of orange, we did it this week for the first time and boy, we have almost no orange in our lives. So glad to hear that next week is silver.

Woos, the OP Pack

Pee Ess, Thunder IS a big boy but he would never hurt woo.

Rambo said...

Giz,
great job on the orange thingies in your dog house. what is an orange lollie?
Ram
pee ess....you're right...some humans shouldn't be aloud to have dogs.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gizmo!
Good job with the oranges!
Like you, we are having a hard time finding orange things in my house but we will try!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Coco Bean - The Princess said...

I left an award for you on my page! Thank you for being my friend!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco - The Princess

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Hi there!

That jacket of yours does look cosy - what luck that its lining was orange.
Had to giggle @ you telling Garfield off - guess he thought he was the right colour to get in on the fun.

Best wishes, and pats & pets
Blue

Kelli said...

Hi Gizmo!
You found some great orange things! I still have to find mine!
:) Tibby
PS: Do you want to play Bingo with me again? There is a signup for game 2 in my sidebar!

Kelli said...

Hi Gizmo!
I don't know why it won't let you sign up. I will add you to the player list. what color do you want for your bingo marker?
:) Tibby

i said...

Great list of orange! Oh what's Garfield doing at your place?

Snowy and Crystal said...

and here is adorable Gizmo ^_^ we missed ya pal