Sunday, April 5, 2009

Naughty Boaz

Boaz destroyed his mid-season rug last week so mum had to rush out, on the weekend, and get him another one.
Geez and I thought I was spoiled.

This was Boaz, last year, in his then brand new mid-season rug.


This is the big tear he managed to put in it, in only one day too I might add, thereby destroying it after only wearing it for 1 autumn and 1 spring last year.


And this is Boaz in his brand new rug which my mum hopes will last him a lot longer than his last one did.
It should seeing how it cost twice as much.


Oh yeah he knows it!

7 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You are so right, Gizmo. His face totally says, Look at ME - aren't I handsome? And yes, he is.

Tail wags, the OP pack

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gizmo!
Boaz looks very handsome with his new rug. I hope it lasts him for a long time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Pedro said...

Gizmo,

I think Boaz wanted a more manly colored rug and so destroyed the pink one on purpose! He looks so handsome in his new duds!

Pedro

Coco Bean - The Princess said...

i dont think Boaz liked the last color. that was just his way of telling your mom that he needed a more handsome coat!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco - The Princess

Rambo said...

Boaz looks so handsome and he knows it too!
Rambo

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Gizmmo,
Gee.. that's a huge tear! Possibly Boaz didn't like red?? I had a red leash once and I chewed it until it frayed so that mom had to buy me a new one... Heehee..

Mack said...

I can sort of understand where Boaz is coming from. I LOVE to destroy anything and everything I can get my paws on.

I think your bloggy is super cool. I have a Chihuahua sister that is lookin' for love if you would like to stop on by some time and check her out.

SeeYa!
Mack