Monday, October 13, 2008

Mummy is Grumpy - By Gizmo

Mummy is in a bad mood today. She is rushing around the house like a mad woman cleaning and when I take Sweep over to her, as a hint for her to chill out and play with me, she gets really mad and yells at me.

I know she doesn't mean to, she's just stressed because her Grandma is in the hospital right now having a colonoscopy because they're worried she might have bowel cancer And my mum is busy cleaning to take her mind off of it.

Humans often get very stressed don't they! Maybe I should go snuggle with her to let her know it'll all be ok.


**UPDATE**

I think the paw crossing helped. Grandma is gonna be fine. She doesn't have cancer.
WOOHOO.

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Gizmo.
Paws crossed for your Mom's Grandma. I hope everything goes well.
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Gizmo

Paws crossed for Grandma xxx

Cheers

Charlie

Lacy said...

w00f's Gizmo, me shure hopes ur g-ma will b ok and it not b serious...me will cross me paws and mama will keep her in her prayers..

b safe,
~rocky~

Huskee and Hershey said...

Thank doG your grandmama is fine..
I am sure your mommy will start to 'feel bad' about how she'd treated you and make it up with extra treats and cuddles!

Anonymous said...

Chels and I are cheering for Grandma and breathing a sigh of relief for mum...x