Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sweep - By Gizmo

There's something terribly wrong with my ball Sweep. When I squeeze him now he takes a really long time to return to his original shape and he makes a strange noise, not his usual squeaky self.
This all started after he landed in my water bowl, the other night, and I spent ages trying to save him from drowning.
I hope Sweep gets better soon because he's my favorite toy.

Mummy went out and bought me some different colored balls that are like him but they're not. They don't even smell like my Sweep so I won't play with them. Mummy says that I'm just being silly. You guys understand though don't you!

7 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Wow , looks like you have a great & fun ball ! Yeap VET ! AHHH ! Thanks a lot pal !

Loves

Charlie Daniels said...

Hey it is your favourite for a good reason! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gizmo!
I understand you!
The same happened to my fav ball. My mom squeezed it until almost all the water came out and I could play with it again.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Hugo said...

I totally understand it. I have a squeaky stick that no longer squeaks now and my Mom have threaten on occasion to throw it away but Z always saves it for me cause she knows I love it (besides its a gift from V to me)

Hugo

Rambo said...

Gizmo,
you need to slobber all over the new balls and let them sit for a while...them slobber all over them again until they smell real good.
he he
Ram

Snowy and Crystal said...

awwee Gizmo - I sure understand :(

Maltese Paws
Snowy

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Gizmo,
Of course we pups understand... I have my favourite elmo toy and he's been patched beyond repair. His eyes are missing, his limbs are threatning to fall off AGAIN, but he is still my favourite!