Sunday, October 19, 2008

My weekend - By Gizmo

Well I had a pawsome weekend.
The weather was wonderful and warm so I spent alot of time outside. The only part I hated was when mum left me inside while she went and rode Boaz. But apart from that it was great.

Look what mum found on the side of the road, an echidna.


I wanted to go over and play with it but it sensed me coming and turned into a spiky ball so mum wouldn't let me near it then.

I hope everybody else had a great weekend.
I better go and hide now because I think mum is going to give me the 'B' word (BATH)

7 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Bathing is good Gizmo ! You will feel better when you're CLEAN ! HAHA ! Waterrrr !

Loves

Noah the Airedale said...

We had a good weekend to Gizmo.
Lucky you didn't go near the echidna...it could spike you.

tailwags
Noah

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Gizmo,

What the hell is that spiky thingy? Is it like a porcupine? It just looks creepy. Oh, some ladies where Mom works were looking at your blog and thought you were the cutest dog ever. They loved your pictures.

Desert Pups

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gizmo!
Glad you had a great weekend! That echidna looks scary! Better stay away from him!
Bath? I'd love to have a bath now!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tony said...

Dixie had the B word on the weekend, now she is clean, soft & fluffy

Rambo said...

Gizmo,
is that similar to a porcupine? Those things are not nice and they hurt when you touch them. Stay away!
Enjoy your B.
Rambo

Pedro said...

That echidna looks like it could really hurt you! So cool to see though. My mom says I have to get a bath too cause I smell like a dawg. Duh! I AM a dawg!

Pedro